Guest Speaker 2 - Virtual smile design using Photoshop @ Bangalore Sept 2017

Soon after my first talk as a part of SMAK academy's smile design program, I was invited as a guest speaker to Bangalore during September 2017 by Dr.Fayaz Pasha to conduct a workshop on Virtual smile designing using Adobe photoshop. The co-ordinator was my mentor during my post graduation too. I have learned so many tips and tricks from him and it was time for some reciprocation when he called me in to conduct a workshop on smile designing. I was humbled to do so.
Just few months before that, i had my publication approved on creating your own smile design templates using adobe photoshop.

The link to that article is below:
https://www.aegisdentalnetwork.com/cced/2018/03/ten-steps-to-create-virtual-smile-design-templates-with-adobe-photoshop-cs6






This was a One-Day program where I taught a group of 12 dentists about Smile designing using adobe photoshop and the principles of dental photography. Post lunch it was complete hands-on training on using photoshop to digitally design a smile

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Case 45: Cementation protocol for an emax- lithium disilicate crown

infective endocarditis & its dental prophylaxis..

Case 50: Full mouth rehabilitation-Digital Dentistry-Digital Smile Design of a patient with Amelogenesis Imperfecta.